Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Jalgaon Hotels

Which is Good Jalgaon Hotels to stay?
Hi, i want to stay in Jalgaon, Maharashtra for some days, Can anyone suggest me good Jalgaon Hotels to stay. I have some work in Jalgaon, Bhusawal and i want to travel Ajanta Ellora.


So i want a hotel which is near these places and it’s a great help if someone tell me good Jalgaon Hotels to stay.
What are good Hotels in Jalgaon?

I am coming to visit my grandparents who live near Jalgaon. As  I am coming with my family, I want a good hotel to stay. Please suggest me good resort or hotel to stay for 5 to 10 days Hotels in Jalgaon or Near Jalgaon.
Does anyone know Ajanta Ellora Hotel to stay?

I am from Japan. I want to visit the great Buddha Caves in Ajanta ellora, Please tell me good Ajanta Ellora Hotel to stay. Ajanta ellora hotel which is not far from the caves. And has good service available.
Bhusawal Hotel to stay
Hi, I have been transferred to Bhusawal State Bank. I am new to the city. So before I want to find place to stay. I want some good and affordable hotel to stay. Bhusawal Hotel to stay is a good option for me as my job is in Bhusawal only.

Please suggest me good Bhusawal Hotel to stay.
Deepnagar Hotel to stay
Hi, I have been transferred to Deepnagar Power Plant. I am new to the city. So before I want to find place to stay, I want some good and affordable hotel to stay which is not so far from Bhusawal Railway station. Bhusawal Hotel to stay is a good option for me as my job is near Bhusawal city.

Please suggest me good Hotel near Deepnagar to stay
Done upto this
Can anyone suggest a good Hotel near Jalgaon

Hello there, this is Preeti. I want to come Jalgaon to meet our family friend. As we are 4 – 5 people, we can’t stay at his home and disturb his family. So we decided to stay in Hotel near Jalgaon. Please suggest me some good hotels near jalgaon.
Hotel Near Aurangabad - please suggest some good hotels near Aurangabad

Hello I am searching for a good hotel near Aurangabad as I am going to stay there for 1 week I need a good hotel which provides good services. Please suggest some good hotels near Aurangabad.
Hotel Near Ajanta - please suggest some good hotels near Ajanta

Hi I have planned a picnik with my friends to visit Ajanta Ellora caves for that I have decided to book a room in hotel for 5 to 7 peoples but I don’t know which the good hotel near Ajanta is. So please anybody can suggest me hotel near Ajanta?
Hotel Near Ellora - please suggest some good hotels near Ellora

Hi I have planned a picnik with my friends to visit Ellora caves for that I have decided to book a room in hotel for 5 to 7 peoples but I don’t know which the good hotel near Ellora is. So please anybody can suggest me hotel near Ellora?
Hotel Near Bhusawal - please suggest some good hotels near Bhusawal

Here I am coming to Bhusawal in coming week. Can any one suggest me the good resort or hotel to stay? I will book hotel only for 2 days. And I need TV, AC, and good bed in my room. Please suggest me a good hotel near Bhusawal.
Done upto this

Hotel Near Deepnagar - please suggest some good hotels near Deepnagar

Hi there, this is Anju Batra, I am willing to relocate from Jharkhand to Dipnagar Bhusawal as I have got transferred in Deepnager power plant. I am trying to find some good hotel near Deepnagar or near Bhusawal. Any suggestions?
Hotel At Ellora - any good hotels at Ellora
Hi this is martin and I am a Architect research fellow. I am very much impressed with the Photo’s of Ajanta and ellora caves and temples. So, I am coming to visit it very soon. I am willing to know if there is any good resort near by Ellora.
Hotel At Bhusawal - any good hotels at Bhusawal
Hello there, this is Rajneesh, I am here to ask internet guys to sujjest me some good hotels at Bhusawal. Any suggestion for same is most appreciable.
Hotel At Deepnagar - please suggest some good hotels at Deepnagar
Hi this is Suresh Modi from Aanand, Gujarat. I am coming to Deepnagar in coming month. We are staying in deepnagar for 5 days from Monday to Friday. And we are around 7 people. So, I wanted to book a hotel with all amenities and good service. Can anyone suggest me the hotel at Deepnagar?
Resort Near Jalgaon - please suggest some good Resort near Jalgaon
Hi my name is Vijay, I             am coming to Jalgaon for some business purpose. I want to know about some Resort near Jalgaon Airport. The hotel should be either 3* or 5 *. Any suggestions for Resort near Jalgaon?
Resort Near Aurangabad - please suggest some good Resort near Aurangabad
Aurangabad is a very good city. It’s a full of tourist places. I visited Aurangabad when I was very young. Now I am 45 and I want to visit it again with my Wife and 2 children. I am looking for a good hotel which is in between Shegaon Gajanan Maharaj and Ajanta Ellora Caves. So that we can visit both the places in minimal traveling. Any suggestions for good resorts will be appreciable.

Ordinance Factory - which is good Hotels to stay near Bhusawal Ordnance Factory?
Hi, my name is Preeti from Mumbai. I am a mechanical engineer. And just got job in Bhusawal Ordinance Factory. Befor I find a good place to stay, I want to book a hotel for a week. So that I get some time to find better place to stay. Any suggestion for good Hotels to stay near Bhusawal Ordinance Factory?

Shegaon Anand Sagar - which is good Hotels to stay near Shegaon Anand Sagar
We are planning to visit Shegaon and want to see Anand Sagar developed by Shegaon Gajanan Maharaj Trust. Other than that we are planning to travel and spend some time in the forest of Ajanta. Can anyone suggest good and nearby hotel which is good to stay and travel both the places.

Thermal Plant Deepnagar - which is good Hotels to stay near Thermal Plant Deepnagar?
Hi, this is loyla from United Kingdom. I and my team are coming to visit Thermal Plant of Deepnagar as our research Program. Our job is to monitor the operation of Thermal Plant Deepnagar.  Our stay at Deepnagar is for 1 week. SO we need a good hotel or resort in town to stay. Any suggestion for this?

Bhusawal Railway Bhusawal - which is good Hotels to stay near Bhusawal Railway Station?
Hi we are planning for holidays, and travel all over Maharashtra. We are planning out trip by Indian Railways, in this trip we are going to see Ajanta, Ellora, Patnadevi, and other nearby places. So, I am planning to book hotel or resort near Bhusawal Railway Station. Any good hotel or Resort near Bhusawal Railway Station you can suggest?

1 comment: